Watch a step-by-step process on how to create a Prosperna Landing Page.
Single Page Property Websites also know as "aka", Landing Pages can be posted on all social media platforms. The advantages of this feature are:
- Once Facebook visitors click on your post or ad, they will be redirected to your landing page that gives them more in-depth information about your product.
- The landing page focuses and drives qualified leads to the specific call-to-action (CTA) of booking an appointment with you.
- By redirecting your traffic away from Facebook and onto your landing page, it minimizes the chances of prospects getting distracted by other Facebook news and posts.
To post your Landing Pages to social media sites like Facebook, follow these steps:
- After you've selected and customized your Landing Page, click on: Landing Pages > Edit Existing > Preview
2. Copy and paste the URL of that Landing Page into the post of your Facebook or other social media sites.